Does your business see the State of Delaware as a potential customer?
Do you find the process of public procurement challenging?
Have you ever wished someone would sit down and explain the process in everyday language?
Then the educational workshop Vendor Day is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. In this four hour workshop we will:
• Explain how the State purchases products and services
• Give meaning to all those acronyms government uses
• Point you to online resources that will help you develop a strategy
• Offer tips for crafting a successful proposal
• Show you how to identify unadvertised business opportunities
Date: November 13, 2019 9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Location: Government Support Services, 100 Enterprise Place, Ste. 4, Dover, DE 19904
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – to register Click Here: https://vendorday1119.eventbrite.com